Vallakottai Temple Marriage Cost, Hall Online Booking, Contact number
Archanai Marriage Fees: Rs.500
Manavarai Marriage Fees: Rs.1000
Marriages are performed during the temple opening hours only.
Vallakottai Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards, SSLC Mark sheet photocopies required
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photocopies required
- Bride and Groom parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple.
- Sannidhi Thirukalyanam allowed in the temple.
- A marriage receipt will be issued by the temple authority which is valid across the country.
- At present, due to COVID Sannidhi Thirumangalyam is not available.
- Marriage hall is located near to the temple.
- The marriage party have to bring all required Pooja materials for the marriage on their own.
- The devotee can collect the marriage enrollment form at the counter.
- Minimum One month advance booking required without which enrollment may not be possible.
For more details on the marriage procedure, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Love marriages without parents acceptance is not allowed. Marriage halls are available near to the temple. Mantap decoration, catering services and other arrangements can be planned in the marriage halls. Advance booking required for the Thirumangalyam as limited number of marriages are allowed on any day.