Ujjain Mahakal Bhasm Aarti Timings, Dress Code, Ticket Cost, Darshan
Bhasma Aarti Time: 4:00 am – 6:00 am.
Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person.
Jalabhishek Timings: 3:15 am – 4:00 am.
Duration: 5 mins
Jalabhishek Dress Code: Men must wear Dhoti or Sola and not wear a shirt and vest. Female devotees to wear Saree.
Best Time to visit: Sep-May 1st week.
Bhasm Aarti Mandapam
|Mandapam||Distance from Garbha Griha|
|Bhasm Aarti Mandapam||Last Mandapam|
|Kartikey Mandapam||Third Choice.|
|Ganapati Mandapam||Second Mandapam after Nandi Mandapam|
|Nandi Mandapam||Close to the deity|
Ujjain Mahakal Bhasm Aarti Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to perform Jalabhishek to the main deity.
- Men are allowed to touch the Shiva Linga. Female devotees not to touch the deity.
- Water to be carried in a tumbler or other vessel for Abhishek.
- Children not allowed inside Garbha Griha.
- The devotees must report before 1:00 am.
- After Jalabhishek, the devotees are allowed to sit in the allotted Mandapam.
- Bhasm Aarti will be performed by the Aghori Baba.
Ujjain Mahakal Bhasm Aarti Counter Booking
- Biometric Enrollment allowed from 7:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Photo ID proof for the enrollment.
- Tickets are allotted on first-cum-first serve basis.
- Confirmation will be received by 7:00 pm.
- Tickets can be collected on showing on SMS at the counter between 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
- Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person.
Ujjain Mahakal Bhasm Aarti Online Booking
- 30 days advance booking available
- 5 tickets can be booked online.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for all devotees at the time of reporting.
- Dress code to be followed.
- No booking during Shravan month.
- Online booking allowed between 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
Nandi Mandapam. Where VIPs will be seated as well.
Ganapati Mandapam. Seating after Nandi Mandapam. The devotees are allowed to sit on the stairs.
Ganapati Mandapam. As the seating is allowed right after Nandi Mandapam.
Yes, while booking online. But not at the counter Booking.
Change is not allowed. The devotees are allowed in the order.
Rs.100 per person.
4:00 am – 6:00 am. Daily. Bhasm Aarti ticket booking not available during Karthik Mas