Udupi Temple Darshan Timings, Opening and Closing Hours
Udupi Krishna Temple Dress Code
Men: Normal Shirt and Pant are also allowed. Restriction for shorts, night pants, modern outfits.
Female: Saree with blouse/Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
Udupi Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:30 am to 11:30 am
- Afternoon hours: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Temple remains open from 4:30 am – 9:30 pm.
- No break timings in between.
- Darshan duration: 30 to 45 mins during weekdays and 1 to 2 hours during weekends.
- The crowd will be minimal on Tue, Wed and Thu
Darshan Timings might change on festival days due to rituals. Sep to May 1st week is the best time to visit the temple. The crowd will be high on Krishna Ashtami, Nov, Dec, Jan 1st and 2nd weeks, Apr and May months.
How to reach Udupi Krishna Temple?
- The nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is at 60.9 km away
- Udupi Railway station is well connected with all parts of Karnataka. Daily trains available from Bangalore
- Temple is 4.1 km away from Udupi Railway station.
- Bangalore to Udupi, Mangalore to Udupi direct buses are available with good frequency.