TTD Seva online registration, Booking Procedure, Online Dip results
User Online Registration Procedure
- e-mail Id, ID proof details to be filled for user registration
- ID activation will be sent via SMS and E-mail.
- User ID activation will take 24 hours.
- A user can book 10 Special Entry Darshan tickets using 1 login ID.
- 2 Extra Laddus can be booked each Rs.25 per ticket along with Rs.300 ticket Darshan.
Online Sevas Lucky Dip enrollment Process
- The user can select all Arjitha Sevas in the Lucky dip process by clicking on the calendar.
- The user not required to pay while applying for the Seva tickets.
- It is a free enrollment process.
All the above mentioned Sevas can be availed thru Lucky Dip process.
Window before final confirmation, after selecting all Sevas
Final Message after successful enrollment
If selected the devotee can apply after 180 days only.
The devotee will have chance to apply thrice using 2 different proofs but the chance system will go by name and of getting a ticket will be poor.
Passport option is applicable only for NRIs and PR holders
Hence, it is advisable to register with one ID only.
The user can apply on behalf of their relatives/ parents.
Max 2 tickets can be enrolled for Lucky Dip booking.
Online Lucky Dip Draw process
Lucky Dip quota will be released Every month First Friday at 10:00 am
Dip quota window will be active from First Friday 10:00 am to Following Tuesday 10:00 am.
Lucky Draw happens on the following Tuesday after 12:00 pm.
System randomly picks up the pilgrim name.
SMS and an E-mail link to pay for the tickets will be sent on successful confirmation.
The payment link appears under “Seva Electronic Dip Transactions”
After Success in the Lucky Dip Draw, the Seva ticket appears in the Transaction History
After successful payment
My View on the Lucky Dip Enrollment process
- If selected the devotee may not get the chance for another 6 months even after changing ID proofs.
- Don’t try to apply with multiple IDs as it can reject all enrollments.
- It is advisable to select All Arjitha Sevas instead of restricting yourself to one Seva type.
- Make the payment immediately after receiving the message.
TTD Seva online registration Details
- Under the General category: Kalyanotsavam, Unjal Seva, Vasanthotsavam, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Sahasra Deeplankara Seva will be released for online booking on First-Cum-First serve basis.
|Arjitha Seva||No.Of tickets |
that can be
|Kalyanotsavam||1 couple |
|Rs.1000||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm|
|Visesha Pooja||2 tickets||Rs.600||8:00 am – 9:00 am|
|Vasanthotsavam||2 tickets||Rs.300||2:30 pm – 3:30 pm|
|Unjal Seva||2 tickets||Rs.200||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm|
|2 tickets||Rs.200||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sahasra Deepalankara||2 tickets||Rs.200||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
TTD Seva online registration dates for 2020
|Sevas Month||Quota release date and Time|
|Mar 2020||6Dec 10:00 am|
|Apr 2020||3Jan 10:00 am|
|May 2020||7Feb 10:00 am|
|Jun 2020||6Mar 10:00 am|
|Jul 2020||3Apr 10:00 am|
|Aug 2020||1May 10:00 am (as it is Holiday) or 8May 10:00 am|
|Sep 2020||5Jun 10:00 am|
|Oct 2020||3Jul 10:00 am|
|Nov 2020||7Aug 10:00 am|
|Dec 2020||4Sep 10:00 am|
|Jan 2021||2Dec 10:00 am|