In a bid to provide hassle-free darshan, T.T.D is mulling making its booking facility for all categories of tickets online. TTD Online booking System Tirumala.
TTD Online booking System for Darshan tickets
- Daily 20,000 tickets will be released for online booking
- 10 tickets can be booked using 1 login ID
- Sheegra Darshan Ticket cost Rs.300 per person
- The ticket is required for 12 years and above.
- The devotee must submit ID proof details online while booking tickets.
- 2 Laddus will be provided per ticket.
- The devotee can book Extra Laddus while booking tickets online.
- 120 days advance booking available for Balaji Darshan.
TTD Online booking System for Seva tickets
- 90 days advance booking available for Arjitha Seva tickets
- Tickets will be released once in a month.
- Online Sevas quota will be released Every month on First Friday at 10:00 am.
- Lucky Dip booking and Normal booking is available for the Seva tickets.
- Suprabhatha Seva, Nijapada Darshan, Thomala Seva, Archana Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Seva tickets can be availed thru Online Lucky Dip booking system.
- Visesha Pooja, Kalyanotsavam, Unjal Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Vasanthotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva tickets are meant for First-Cum-First Booking mode.
TTD Online booking system for Accommodation
- 120 days advance booking available for Rooms from Rs.100 – Rs.2000
- Room is not allotted for single occupancy, unmarried couples and unrelated couples.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for room booking and room check-in.
- Room booking will be auto cancelled if the pilgrim is not availing room within check-in hours.
TTD Online booking system categories
Taking a cue from the success of the new online booking facility for Rs 300 special darshan, the authorities now want to streamline attendance at the holy site.
As per Rs 300 special darshan online booking scheme introduced by the government, 5,000 tickets would be issued for advance darshan. The devotee is then guaranteed darshan on the day for which he made the booking.
T.T.D wants to issue segregate issuing of 18,000 tickets online into three categories.
In the first Category, Large number of tickets will be available for booking 15 days in advance
Second Category, some tickets will be available for booking one week in advance and a few tickets will be available one day in advance.
The third category is meant for those who undertake an unplanned trip to Tirumala.
Sources said the T.T.D will now extend this online facility to Divya darshan (for devotees who go up the hill on foot) and general darshan as well. Divya darshan devotees usually have to wait in long queues after undertaking a long and tiring trek. However, once booked online, the devotee can proceed towards darshan after he reaches the top.
“With the online system, the T.T.D administration can have an estimate of the number of pilgrims visiting on a particular day.