Today Tirupati Temple News Updates, Darshan details
- Angapradakhsinam is not available on Friday’s at Tirumala Temple. It is available on all other days.
- Tickets are issued using the biometric system at CRO office Tirumala.
- Angapradaskhinam Counter Timings: 2:00 pm onwards.
- No.of tickets issued: 750 per day.
- Kalyanakatta remains open for 24 hours
- The devotees can avail Free locker at Pilgrims Amenities Cente in Tirumala.
Today Tirupati Temple News
- Sarva Darshan: 16 hours
- 10 Compartments are filled.
- Divya Darshan: 4 -6 hours after reaching Tirumala
- Slotted Sarva Darshan: 6 – 7 hours
- Special Entry Darshan: 2 hours
- Weather: Cloudy and little rain.
- VIP Break Darshan: 2 hours 15 mins.
- Supadam Darshan: 1 hour 45 mins – 2 hours 20 mins.
- Senior Citizen Darshan: 1 hour 40 mins.
- Room allotment waiting time: 3 – 4 hours.
- Crowd status: High
No, tickets are issued using the biometric system. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for Indian devotees and Passport for Foreign and NRI devotees.
Counter opens at 2:00 pm. Queue line starts by 11:30 am. Tickets are issued on First-cum-First Serve basis.
Tickets are issued at Srinivasam, Vishnu Nivasam counters. It opens at 4:00 am. Daily 10000 tickets will be released for slotted Sarva Darshan.
100% online booking available for these rooms. If not booked in online then-current booking available for Vishnu Nivasam rooms.