Tirupati VIP Darshan Tickets Online Booking, Timings, Darshan duration
Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person
Timings: 5:30 am – 8:00 am. Daily.
Reporting Location: VQC I (Vaikuntam Queue Complex Entrance)
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu is meant for Normal devotees. The recommendation letter is required.
Fri, Sat and Sun are meant for Protocol Officials. Original ID is required to avail this Darshan.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Tickets Procedure
- One must submit letter a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12 pm
- One can submit a letter on behalf of all. Aadhaar Card Photocopies required from all the devotees
- As it is a biometric system so the person must present at JEO Camp office for sure.
- Max 6 persons can avail Darshan on a recommendation letter
- More the persons, the level of consideration will come down. It moves to L3 Darshan, though applied for L2.
- L1 is meant for Protocol Officials only
- L2 and L3 can be availed using the recommendation letter.
- L1 will have hassle-free free Darshan from close Distance.
- L2 is divided into two segments, L2 for Employees and Recommendation letter.
- L2 Recommendation letter Devotees will have Darshan first followed by Employees L2 Darshan.
- L2 employees Darshan are allowed to touch Dwajasthambham, whereas it is not available for the L2 Recommendation letter.
- L3 Darshan is meant for a recommendation letter with low priority.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Tickets
- Upon successful confirmation, SMS will be delivered to the registered person
- The devotee should collect tickets before 8 pm at MBC 34 on paying Ticket amount.
- Extra Laddus 2 per person can be purchased on paying the amount at ticket counter itself.
- The devotees must report on time at VQC I on displaying original ID cards.
Tirupati VIP Darshan procedure
- Darshan line starts at VQC I at different times.
- L1 VVIPs, L1 Recommendation Letters, L2 Recommendation Letters, L2 TTD Employees, L3 VIPs, L3 Recommendation letter.
- Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
- Valid Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- L1, L2 and L3 Recommendation Letter not accepted for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
New Process added to Tirupati VIP Break Darshan
- Donor to Sri Venkateswara Aalayala Nirmanam Trust (SRIVANI Trust) can avail one time VIP Break Darshan.
- Rs.10000 per person can avail VIP Break Darshan.
- The confirmed donation receipt to be submitted at Gokulam Guesthouse, Tirumala
- Break Darshan Ticket cost Rs.500 per person to be paid at this counter.
- The ticket can be availed one day in advance.
- Offline payment is available at Donor Cell Tirumala for the next day Darshan
TTD 300 rs Darshan Tickets
It is advised to book Rs.300 Tickets in advance as VIP darshan tickets subjected to TTD management decision.
Darshan starts at 9:00 am Daily.
Waiting Time: 2 – 3 hours. Depends on the Crowd.
Special Entry Darshan Tickets
Darshan slot available every 1 hour.
Traditional Dress Code Mandatory for Darshan.
Reporting Place: ATC Car parking Area.
Tirupati darshan 1000 rs ticket
- Rs.1000 per couple VIP Darshan ticket
- Tirupati Tatkal ticket cost: Rs.1950 from Chennai which includes Travel, Darshan ticket and Guide charges.
- One day booking required for Darshan tickets.