Tirupati VIP Darshan Tatkal Tickets Cost, Booking Procedure
Darshan Timings: 6:30 am – 9:00 am.
Darshan duration: 2 hours – 2 hours 15 mins.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Tatkal Tickets Booking
- Recommendation letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12 pm.
- All devotees Aadhaar Cards Photocopies required at the time of submission.
- One is allowed to submit on behalf of other devotees in the list
- It is a biometric submission process and the confirmation will be received in the evening hours.
- Tickets can be collected at MBC collected on showing the confirmed SMC to the counter staff.
- Please note that the letter may not be accepted for Fri, Sat and Sun Darshans.
- Letters may or may not work as it depends on the crowd and priority to be served.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Tatkal Tickets Tourism Package
- Tourism Darshan packages are available from all major cities to Tirupati.
- These packages include Sheegra darshan at 10:00 am.
- Darshan duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
- Reporting Place: ATC Car parking area.
- After Darshan, Collect Laddu Prasadam and return to Tirupati by Cab.
- After Lunch, Sri Padmavathi Devi Normal Darshan.
- Boarding return Cab/ Flight to the destination.
- Darshan package can be booked 1 day in advance.
- Bookings for the next day darshan from Hyderabad (By Flight) Chennai (By Cab) and Bangalore (By Cab) Packages close by 11:00 pm.
- This package includes To and Fro Travel charges, Sheegra Darshan ticket, Room or Fresh up charges, Toll Charges, Parking Charges, Tourism Guide Charges.
VIP/ Sheegra Darshan Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All devotees required to carry Valid Photo ID proof without which Darshan entry will be denied.