Tirupati VIP Darshan Booking, Ticket Cost, Timings, Dress Code, Tirupati Darshan Online Booking, Duration
VIP Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person
Entry Point: Vaikuntam I entrance.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Darshan Ticket Agent Limit
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
VIP Break Darshan Timings
|Category||Darshan Timings||Darshan waiting Time||Available|
|List 1 (L1) for VVIPs||5:00 am – 7:00 am||45 mins – 1 hour||Sun-Sat|
|List 2 (L2) for Recommendation Letter||6:00 am – 8:00 am||1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins||Mon-Thu. Not available on Fri, Sat and Sun|
|List 2 (L2) for TTD employees||6:30 am – 8:30 am||1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins||Mon-Thu. Not available on Fri, Sat and Sun|
|List 3 (L3) for Recommendation Letter||7:00 am – 9:00 am||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours||Mon-Thu. Not available on Fri, Sat and Sun|
Tirupati VIP Darshan Booking Procedure
- Recommendation Letter must be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12 pm.
- One can submit the letter on behalf of the family/ relatives.
- Recommendation Letter along with Aadhaar Card Photo Copy required from all the devotees.
- It is bi0-metric registration at JEO Camp office.
- The registration number will be issued on successful enrollment.
- SMS will be sent to the registered mobile with the status.
- VIP Break Darshan tickets can be collected from MBC 27 on displaying SMS at the counter.
- Extra Laddus (two per person) booking option is available at the counter itself.
For more details on Tirupati VIP Darshan Booking, Please call @ +91 8500 898 000.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Reporting Procedure
- Must report at Vaikuntam I entrance in the mentioned dress code.
- Must carry Original Photo ID proof by all the devotees.
- The devotees are allowed to sit inside compartments.
- Order followed while allowing devotees: L1 VVIPs -> L1 Recommendation letter -> L2 Recommedation letter -> L2 Employees and Dependents -> L3 VIPs -> L3 Recommendation letter.
Reference Link: details