SRIVANI Trust Darshan Procedure, Rs.10500 ticket cost booking Procedure
SRIVANI Trust VIP Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Ticket cost per person: Rs.10000 + Rs.500 (on Normal days) or Rs.1000 (on special days)
SRIVANI Trust VIP Beginning Break Darshan Timings
|Day||Reporting Time||Expected Darshan Duration|
|Monday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||45 to 60 mins|
|Tuesday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||45 to 60 mins|
|Wednesday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||45 to 60 mins|
|Thursday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||45 to 60 mins|
|Friday||6.00 am to 6.45 am||45 to 60 mins|
|Saturday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||60 to 75 mins|
|Sunday||5.15 am to 5.45 am||60 to 75 mins|
The above-mentioned timings might differ on festival days.
SRIVANI Trust VIP Beginning Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure
- SRIVANI Break Darshan tickets can be booked on arrival at the counter in Tirumala
- The devotees do have the option to book tickets in person at the JEO Camp office
- Tickets counter Timings: 7.00 am to 4.00 pm. Daily.
- The devotee must submit with Name, Age and Photo ID proof number.
- Photo ID proof photocopies are not required for the ticket booking
- Ticket Amount can be paid thru Card or Cash
- For Card transactions, SRIVANI Trust Donation will be swiped in one POS machine and Darshan ticket amount in the other POS machine
- For 3 persons, Rs.30000 will be swiped in one machine and Rs.1500 will be swiped in another machine
- Approx 1000 tickets can be booked at the counter a day in advance.
- The tickets quota limit might be increased on special days.
- Anyone can book SRIVANI tickets on your behalf at the counter
- It is said that the closes at 11.00 pm (not sure about the closing time)
SRIVANI Trust Beginning Break Darshan Room Booking
- SRIVANI trust donors are eligible for Room allotment at Sri Padmavathi Guesthouse.
- The room will be allotted at SPGH Counter 1 and 2
- Room amount can be paid at SPGH Counter 3 and 4
- Only card payments are accepted here. Cash transactions are not allowed here.
- One day room rent and Caution deposit have to be paid while booking
- Room keys will be allotted at the respective Sub-Enquiry office
- Caution deposit will be refunded online (if eligible)
SRIVANI Trust Break Darshan Procedure
- The devotees are requested to report at the Vaikuntam-I entrance
- initial ticket and Photo ID proof verification will be done here
- Next, a Security check, Body and Luggage scanning will be performed
- The devotees are allowed to enter the Darshan line from Compartment No.9 and 10
- The next level of Security check will be performed at Compartment No.1
- The devotees are allowed to touch Dwajasthambham during this Darshan
- Thulabharam counter is located next to Ranga Mandapam (Near Dwajasthambham)
- Devotees are allowed to have Darshan and Harathi from Kulasekarapadi (From the 1st door)
- Darshan usually, takes 30 to 45 mins on Normal days.