Tirupati Tour Packages with Sheegra Darshan, Package Itinerary and Tour cost
Tirupati Temple Dress code: Please wear
- Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Other Temples Dress code: Any decent outfit allowed. Night Pants/ Night Dress/ Lungi etc will not be allowed.
Tirupati Tour Packages with Sheegra Darshan
Day 1: Tirupati Local Temples Visit
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning
- Hotel Check and Fresh up
- Depart to Srikalahasti (50 Kms) to visit Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Temple.
- Later depart to Narayanavanam (57 Kms) to visit Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple.
- Later visit Sri Venu Gopala Swamy Temple at Nagalapuram.
- Later visit Sri Pallikondeswara Swamy temple at Surutapalli.
- Return to Tirupati (70 Kms).
- Overnight stay in Tirupati.
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan and Return
- Breakfast – 6.30 am to 7.30 am
- Board a cab and Travel to Tirumala – at 7.30 am
- Arrival at Tirumala – 8.30 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 8.30 am to 10.00 am
- Sheegra Darshan reporting at ATC Car parking – 10.00 am
- Tirupati Balaji Sheegra Darshan – 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Collect Laddu Prasadam from the Laddu Counter
- One Free Laddu per ticket and Extra Laddu cost Rs.50 each
- Board a cab and Travel to Tirupati – from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
- Lunch at Hotel – 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
- Travel to Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 3.00 pm to 3.30 pm
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Darshan – 3.30 pm to 4.15 pm
- Board a cab and return to Hotel – from 4.15 pm to 4.45 pm
- Fresh up and Relax for a while
- Hotel checkout and Drop at Tirupati
- Tour service Ends
Tour Package Inclusions
- AC Accommodation at Tirupati on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- AC Road Transportation to Tirumala in a shared vehicle.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Special Entry Darshan at Tirumala
- Regular Darshan at Tiruchanur and other temples
- Food Service: 1 Breakfast
- Tour Guide Service.
- All applicable taxes.
For more details, please call us at 8500085151
Tirupati Tour Packages from Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Travel to Tirupati by Bus/ Tempo/ Car
- Arrive at Tirupati
- Travel to Tirumala by APSRTC Bus
- Arrive at Tirumala and Hair offering at Kalyanakatta
- Sheegra Darshan reporting at ATC car parking
- Lunch at Tourism Hotel
- Return to Tirupati by APSRTC bus
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple
- Return from Tirupati
Tirupati Tour Packages cost
|From||Vehicle Type||Package Cost/ person|
|Chennai||Push back Ac Bus||Rs.2500|
|Hyderabad||Semi-Sleeper Ac Bus||Rs.3600|
|Bangalore||Semi-Sleeper Ac Bus||Rs.2500|
|Coimbatore||Sleeper Ac bus||Rs.4800|
|Salem||Non-Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus||Rs.3600|
|Erode||Sleeper Ac Bus||Rs.4500|
|Erode||Non-Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus||Rs.3800|
|Tiruppur||Non-Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus||Rs.3950|
|Vellore||Non-Ac Semi-Sleeper Bus||Rs.2400|
|Vijayawada||Non-Ac Sleeper Bus||Rs.4100|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised. Please check with us before planning a trip to Tirupati.