Tirupati special darshan current booking, Timings, Cost
|Day||Counter Location||Counter Timings||No.of Tickets|
|Mon-Sun||Srinivasam Complex||8:00 am – 5:00 pm||400 – 500/ day|
|Festival days||Srinivasam Complex||Remains Closed||Not issued|
|Crowd High||Srinivasam Complex||Remains Closed||Not issued|
Address: Opposite to Tirupati Bus station.
Darshan Queue line starts by 2:00 am itself, which depends on the crowd.
Age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
Photo ID proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Ration Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person. Two Laddus per ticket.
Rs.300 Ticket Darshan Dress code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Darshan Line Reporting: ATC Car Parking. 30 mins grace time is available.
Tirupati special darshan current booking
- Tickets are issued using Bio-metric and Tickets are non-transferable.
- Valid Photo ID is required at time of booking.
- Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First serve basis.
- The ticket will be issued with 3-4 hours gap.
- The devotee required to report as per the time slot mentioned on the ticket.
- Darshan slot Timings: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Darshan Waiting Time: 1 – 3 hours which depends on the crowd.
- The crowd will be high during Holidays, Weekends and Festival days.
- The devotees who are not able to get tickets can avail Sarva Darshan.
For Tirupati special darshan current booking, Please call @ 85000 85151
Darshan reporting Instructions
- Not to carry Electronic gadgets inside temple
- Luggage can be deposited at the counter near to the Darshan entry point.
Reference Link: details