Tirupati VIP darshan package Cost, Booking, Timings, Darshan details
- Boarding Bus from Bangalore
- Drive to Tirupati
- On arrival, Fresh up for 1 hour and Breakfast at Tirupati Hotel
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Tiruchanur Visit
- Boarding Link bus to Tirumala at Alipiri
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta
- Darshan reporting at ATC Car parking.
- Collecting Laddu Prasadam after Darshan.
- Boarding return bus to Tirupati
- Lunch in Tirupati Hotel
- Boarding return bus to Bangalore
- Reach Bangalore by 9:00 pm.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Package from Bangalore
|Ananda Rao Circle||9:45 pm|
|Tin Factory||11:00 pm|
- To and Fro Semi-Sleeper bus charges
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Tirupati Darshan Pass
- Fresh up for 1 hour.
- Guide Charges.
- Personal Expenses
Darshan Dress Code: Mandatory to wear Traditional dress for Darshan.
Without Traditional wear, the devotees are not allowed to enter. Dhoti to be purchased at the entry point. Dhoti to be wrapped over the Pant and Jeans which is not advisable.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All devotees required to carry Aadhaar Card to avail this privileged Darshan.
Tirupati VIP darshan package cost
|Mode of Transportation||Cost/ person|
The above-mentioned charges might differ with travel charges.
For more details on Tirupati VIP Darshan Package, please call @85000 85151
Online and Phone booking are available for these packages.
Daily packages are operated from Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Erode, Madurai and Hyderabad.
Yes, It is allowed. Chudidhar with Dupatta is mandatory.
It takes 1 hour 15 mins to 2 hours 15 mins.