Tirupati Second Marriage Procedure, Cost, Booking, Location
Marriage Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Cost: Rs.15000 – Rs.85000
Hall Location: Beside Main temple.
Hall Capacity: 50 – 300 members.
Tirumala Marriage Hall Details
|Hall Name||Hall Capacity||No.Of Halls|
|Kanchi Mutt||100 – 200||3|
|Sringeri Mutt||150 – 300||2|
|Visaka Sarada Peetam||200 – 300||1|
|Srirangam Mutt||50 – 100||2|
|Karnataka Bhavan||50 – 100||2|
|Hampi Mutt||150 – 250||3|
|Pushpagiri||250 – 350||2|
|Gubba Choultry||200 – 400||2|
|Vanamali Mutt||75 – 150||2|
For Tirupati Second Marriage Procedure, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Hall Cost depends on the Marriage package opted for. It varies with No.Of guests.
Tirupati Second Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Parents from both sides must present at the time of booking hall.
- Bride or Groom must submit the court order regarding first marriage cancellation.
- Bride/ Parents Aadhaar Cards photocopy required.
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus
- Only Arranged marriages are allowed to perform.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Prepone is not available for the Hall bookings.
- The Hall manager has all the right to cancel the hall booking if found irrelevant.
- Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- A receipt will be issued from the Hall manager.
- This receipt can be used for registration at SMC Tirumala
- Registration certificate can be availed on the same day.
Tirumala Marriage Contractor
- One day Hall Rent
- Catering Services
- Hall and Mandapam decoration.
- Lighting and Flower Decoration.
- Puja materials, Purohits
- Garlands, Flower Bouquet
- Tables, Chairs and Seating arrangement
- Supply and Cleaning Staff etc
Reference Link: details