Tirupati package from Chennai by tempo traveller, Cost, Booking
Chennai Tirupati TourPackage Details
|5:00 am||Pickup from Chennai|
|5:00 am – 8:00 am||Travel to Tirupati|
|8:00 am – 8:45 am||Drive to Tirumala|
|8:45 am – 9:30 am||Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta|
|9:30 am||Report at ATC Car parking area|
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||Sheegra Darshan duration|
|11:00 am- 11:30 am||Sheegra Darshan ends|
|11:30 am – 11:45 am||Collect Laddu Prasadam from Tour Guide |
standing at TTD publications
|11:45 am – 12:00 pm||Boarding return Tempo to Tirupati|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Journey to Tirupati|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Lunch provided as part of the package|
|2:00 pm – 3:30 pm||Sri Padmavathi Devi temple Darshan|
|3:30 pm||Boarding return Tempo to Chennai|
|6:30 pm – 7:00 pm||Arrive in Chennai|
Tirupati package from Chennai by tempo traveller Cost
Tour Package Adult Charges (12 years and above)
|No.of persons||Package Cost |
| Package cost |
Tour Package Child Charges ( 5-12 years)
|Package Cost (Breakfast)||Package cost (Breakfast/ Lunch)|
No charges for Under 5 years child.
Tour Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Tempo traveller Charges
- Toll Charges
- Parking charges
- State permit tax
- Driver Charges
- Tirupati Sheegra Darshan ticket.
- Breakfast, Lunch (as applicable)
- Tour Guide Charges.
Instructions to Devotees for Tirupati Darshan
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets not allowed inside Darshan line
- Traditional dress code is mandatory for Darshan.
- Original Photo ID proof required for Darshan entry.
- Footwear and Mobile depositing centres available at ATC car parking entry line.
- Child near 10 years to wear Traditional dress for Darshan.
- Milk and baby food allowed inside.
- Tempo Traveller will leave devotees at MBC-34, from there it is 5 mins by walk to the entry point.
- Tempo Traveller will be behind Rambagicha Guesthouse for boarding after Laddu collection.
- Any Hair offering to be informed before boarding Tempo.
- All devotees must follow Tourism Guide instructions.
Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Required Photo ID proof
Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ School ID card.
For Tirupati package from Chennai by tempo traveller, please call @85000 85151