Tirupati one day package from Madurai by Sleeper Bus, Package cost and Booking Procedure. Tour package is operated daily from Madurai and Trichy on a daily basis. The crowd will be high during weekends ie on Sat and Sun.
Tirupati Temple Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Special Entry Darshan Dress code applies for 9 years and above.
Tirupati one day package from Madurai by Bus
Day 1: Madurai to Tirupati by Sleeper Bus
- Bus Departure from Madurai Mattuthavani Bus station – 8.00 pm
- Travel to Tirupati for 10 hours
Day 3: Tirupati Darshan and Madurai Return
- Arrival at Tirupati Bus station – 6.00 am
- Hotel Room check-in – 6.15 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast – 6.15 am to 7.30 am
- Board a shared cab/ Tempo to Tirumala – at 8.00 am
- Alipiri Checkpoint security check- 8.30 am to 8.45 am
- Travel to Tirumala by a shared cab/ Tempo – 8.45 am to 9.15 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at SVC/ Nandakam/ Kousthubam – 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- Please collect a Darshan ticket from the Tourism Guide available at SV Museum – at 10.45 am
- Sheegra Darshan (Special Entry Darshan/ Rs.300 Darshan) reporting at ATC Car parking – 10.50 am
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan – 10.50 am to 12.45 pm
- Please collect Laddu Prasadam from the Laddu counter – from 1.00 pm to 1.20 pm
- Laddu cover/ Bag each cost Rs.8/ Rs.10
- Extra Laddu cost Rs.50 each. One Free Small Laddu will be provided per ticket.
- Board a shared cab/ Tempo parked at SV Museum – 1.30 pm
- Travel to Tirupati by a shared cab/ Tempo – 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- Lunch on own cost – 2.30 pm to 3.15 pm
- Travel to Tiruchanur Temple – 3.15 pm to 3.35 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Darshan – from 3.35 pm to 4.35 pm
- Return to Hotel and Fresh up
- Bus Departure from Tirupati Bus station – 8.00 pm
- Travel to Madurai for 10 hours
Day 3: Madurai Arrival at 6.00 am
Tirupati Tour Package Inclusions
- Madurai to Tirupati and return Ac Sleeper Bus charges
- Ac or Non-Ac room for 12 hours on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Breakfast – 1
- Tirupati to Tirumala and return by a shared cab/ Tempo
- Tirupati Special Entry Darshan Ticket
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Normal Darshan at Tiruchanur Temple
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
Tour Package Exclusions
- Personal expenses
- Any other sightseeing which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
Breakfast expenses will be charged for 5 years and above.
Tirupati one day package cost from Madurai by Ac Sleeper Bus
|Age||Package cost |
|Package cost |
|1 to 4 years||No charges||No charges|
|5 to 11 years||Rs.2500||Rs.3150|
|12 years and above||Rs.4950||Rs.5250|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
For more details, please call or Whatsapp us at 8500085151
Required Photo ID proof for Tour Package Booking
Aadhar Card/ Govt Issued ID card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License
Expected Tirupati Darshan waiting Time
|Day||Expected Waiting Time|
|Monday||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Thursday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Friday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Saturday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
|Sunday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
The above-mentioned waiting time might differ from the actual.
Tirupati Tour Package Booking Procedure
- A minimum of 7 days of advance booking is required.
- Darshan quota is limited to 30 seats per day.