Tirupati Kalyana Vedika, Booking, Location, Contact number.
Hall Location: Purohit Sangam, Near Gogarbham Dam.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Number.
- Study Certificate or Birth Certificate.
- Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhaar Number.
Tirupati Kalyana Vedika Marriage Procedure
- Muhurtham Date and Time to be selected at the time of booking.
- Group marriage performed in the open Hall.
- One priest will be conducting the marriage for 3 -4 couples.
- Purohit will be running thru the Kalyanam process for 30 -45 mins.
- Max 10 persons allowed from one side.
- All Pooja materials, Marriage Dress Materials, Mangalsutra and all other items have to be purchased on their own.
- One must reach a day in advance and submit all required documents for verification at Purohit Sangam.
- Only after verification, Two Rs.50 rooms will be allotted.
- Photography and Video to be arranged on their own.
- Marriage not performed without proper documents.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are performed in Kalyana Vedika.
- Love marriages not performed at this function hall.
- Second marriage is not allowed here.
- 30 days advance booking required.
- Newly married couple and 6 members are allowed to have Rs.300 Darshan thru Supadam between 12 pm – 6 pm.