Tirupati Marriage Contractor Contact numbers, Hall Booking procedure
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Hall Capacity: 50 members to 200 members.
Tirupati Marriage Booking Procedure
- Only arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card/ Passport Photocopies required
- Bride and Groom’s SSC or SSLC Mark Sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Hall Booking opens on 90th day from the date of marriage.
- Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for Hall Booking.
- Both Bride and Groom’s family must be Hindus.
- A receipt will be issued after making the full rent payment
- Hall Booking receipt is mandatory for Hall and Room allotment
- Two Rooms and One Marriage Hall will be allotted.
Tirupati Marriage Contractor Services
- Flower Decoration
- Catering Services which includes Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch
- Travel arrangements
- Nadaswaram – 4 Nos
- Seating Arrangements
- Lighting Decoration
- Mandapam Decoration
- Pooja articles
- Stage decoration
- Hospitality Arrangements
- Hall Sanitization
- Mala and Bouquet
- Pooja Samagri
- Cleaning Staff
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
Tirupati Marriage Registration
Registration can be performed at SMC on submitting valid documents. Required documents for the Registration
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card, Passport or SSC mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom Parents Photo ID proofs
- Marriage Invitation Card
- A receipt from Hall Manager stating marriage details
- Marriage Photos
- Two Witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.
- Certificate will be issued on the same day.
Tirupati Darshan Procedure
Free Darshan is available for 6 members which includes Bride and Groom. Please carry Photo ID proofs to avail Darshan.
Dress Code: Newlywed couple can have Darshan with the wedding dress.
Remaining 4 persons have to follow dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree