Tirupati Kalahasti Package Tour from Bangalore, Tour Cost and Details
Bangalore to Tirupati Day 1 Tour Itinerary
- Bus departs from Bangalore 9:30 pm
|8:45 pm||Anandrao Circle|
|9:15 pm||Jayanagar 4th Block|
|9:35 pm||BTM Layout|
|9:50 pm||Silk Board|
|9:55 pm||HSR Layout|
|10:15 pm||Marathahalli (Multiplex)|
|10:50 pm||Tin factory|
|11:00 pm||ITI Gate|
- Journey to Tirupati for 7 hours 30 mins.
Tirupati Darshan and Kalahasti Pooja Day 2 Tour Itinerary
- Arrive at Tirupati by 4:00 pm
- Fresh up and Breakfast for 1 hour 30 mins.
- Pick up from Hotel at 7:00 am and Drive to Tirumala for 45 mins.
- On reaching Tirumala, Tour guide will be assisting devotees for Hair offering and Bathing
- Report at ATC Car parking area by 9:00 am.
- Darshan ends by 10:00 am or 11:00 am.
- After Darshan, Collect Laddu Prasadam from Tour Guide.
- Boarding return cab to Tirupati
- Lunch on own at Tirupati Hotel.
- Drive to Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Sheegra Darshan (Rs.100 to be paid at the ticket counter)
- After Darshan, Drive to Srikalahasti Temple.
- Sheegra Darshan (Rs.50, Rs.100 and Rs.200 to be paid at the counter) or Dharma Darshan
- Return to Tirupati and Dinner on own cost.
- Boarding Return bus to Bangalore 11:30 pm
- Journey to Bangalore for 7 hours
Tirupati to Bangalore Day 3 Itinerary
- Reach Bangalore by 5:00 am.
|5:00 am||K.R Puram|
|5:15 am||Tin Factory|
|6:05 am||HSR Layout|
|6:15 am||Silk Board|
|7:00 am||Anand Rao Circle|
Tirupati & Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Package Tour from Bangalore
- The devotee can perform Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja before 6:30 pm on the same day.
- Ticket Cost: Rs.1500/ Rs.2500/ Rs.5000 is preferable.
- Sheegra Darshan Tickets: Rs.50/ Rs.100 and Rs.200 available.
- Any decent outfit allowed for Pooja and Darshan.
- Pooja usually takes 1 hour followed by Darshan for 1 hour.
Tirupati Kalahasti Package Tour from Bangalore
|Bus Type||Package Cost/ Person|
|Sleeper Ac||Rs.3950. Price calculated for 4 persons|
|Sleeper Ac||Rs.4500. Price calculated for 3 persons|
|Sleeper Ac||Rs.5200. Price calculated for 2 persons|
|Semi Sleeper Ac||Rs.3550 Price calculated for 4 persons.|
|Semi Sleeper Ac||Rs.4100. Price calculated for 3 persons|
|Semi Sleeper Ac||Rs.4800. Price calculated for 2 persons|
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tour Package Cost applies for 5 years and above.
Tour Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Bus fare
- Ac Cab Charges to Tirumala and Srikalahasti
- Ac Accommodation on Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Tirupati Darshan Ticket.