Tirupati Dharma Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking Procedure
Darshan Timings: 8:30 am – 12:00 am.
Ticket Cost: Free for all devotees.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 10 – 24 hours. Depends on the crowd.
Ticket Counter Timings: opens at 4:00 am.
Counter Location: Srinivasam Complex Tirupati, Tirupati Bus station, Tirupati Railway station, Vishnu Nivasam
Laddu Prasadam: 2 Laddus each at Rs.10 and 2 Laddus each at Rs.25 and 1 Free Small Laddu.
Darshan Entry point: VQC II
Darshan Facilities: Free Food and water will be supplied while standing in the queue line and compartments.
Age limit: Children under 12 years don’t need Darshan tickets.
Tirupati Dharma Darshan Booking
- Unlimited tickets will be issued daily to the devotees who reach Tirupati or Tirumala directly.
- The devotees are allowed to wait in the compartments depending on the crowd.
- Restrooms are available at the waiting halls.
- Free Food will be served while waiting for Darshan.
- Darshan takes around 2 hours after releasing from the compartment.
- The crowd will be high on Thu, Sat, Sun, Holidays and Festival days.
- Netra Darshan is available on Thursday’s so the crowd will be high.
- Dharma Darshan tickets are issued using biometric so tickets are non-transferrable.
Tirupati Dharma Darshan FAQs
It is also called Slotted Sarva Darshan. Tickets that can be booked on reaching Tirupati.
It depends on the crowd. Usually, 10 – 24 hours.
Sarva Darshan is for the Devotees who are planning to reach Tirumala directly.
Divya Darshan is meant for the devotees who are planning to Tirumala by steps path.
Sarva Darshan Waiting time: 10 – 24 hours.
Divya Darshan waiting time: 4 – 10 hours.
Yes, it is unlimited tickets and is issued on reaching Tirupati.
Valid Photo ID proof required for Darshan ticket booking at the counter.