Tirupati Darshan Tickets Availability, Cost, Booking, Timings
Special Entry Darshan Tickets Booking
- 90 days advance booking required for the Darshan Tickets
- Darshan slots Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. With a 1 hour interval.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets as it is free entry with their parents/ Relatives.
- 2500 tickets will be released for each slot booking.
- Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person
- Laddu Prasadam: 2 Small Laddus per ticket.
- Darshan Reporting Place: ATC Car Parking.
- 30 mins grace period available for reach Darshan slot.
- Approx 20,000 tickets per day will be released for advance booking.
For Tirupati Darshan Tickets Availability, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Divya Darshan Tickets
- Daily 14,000 tickets will be issued for Alipiri Mettu path and 6000 tickets for Srivari Mettu path.
- Tickets availability subjected to crowd status.
- Advance booking not available for these tickets.
- Alipiri Mettu opens for 24 hours whereas Srivari Mettu opens for 12 hours.
- Darshan tickets may not last long for more than 5 – 6 hours during peak season.
- Usually, devotees reach Alipiri Mettu by 8 pm and wait till they open the counter at 12:00 am.
- It takes 3 – 4 hours to reach Temple by Alipri Mettu path.
- It is 2 – 2 hours 30 mins by Srivari Mettu Path.
- Ticket Cost: Free Darshan tickets.
Sarva Darshan Tickets Booking
- No limit on this free Darshan tickets.
- Darshan starts at 9 am and ends by 12 am.
- Darshan Waiting time depends on the crowd status.
- Usually, Darshan waiting time will vary from 4 hours – 36 hours.
- This Darshan tickets availed on reaching Tirupati/ Tirumala.
Rs.300 Darshan Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Divya Darshan/ Sarva Darshan Dress Code
Any decent outfit allowed.
Reference Link: details