Tirupati darshan package from Trichy by Bus, Package cost and Tour details
Tirupati Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Required Photo ID proof for booking:Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID
Tirupati darshan package from Trichy by Sleeper Bus
Day 1: Trichy to Tirupati by Bus
- Bus Departure from Trichy – 10.15 pm
- Travel to Tirupati for 7 hours 45 mins
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan and Return
- Arrival at Tirupati – 6.00 am
- Room check-in and Fresh up – 6.00 am to 7.00 am
- Breakfast – 7.00 am to 7.45 am
- Board a shared cab/ Tempo to Tirumala – at 8.00 am
- Travel to Tirumala for 1 hour – 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Nandakam/ SVC/ Kousthubham – 9.00 am to 10.00 am
- Sheegra Darshan reporting at ATC car parking – 10.15 am
- Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Swamy Darshan – 10.15 am to 12.30 pm
- Collect Laddu Prasadam from the Laddu counters – from 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm
- Board shared cab parked near SV Museum – 1.15 pm
- Travel to Tirupati for 1 hour
- Lunch Hours – 2.15 pm to 3.15 pm
- Travel to Tiruchanur Temple – 3.15 pm to 3.40 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – from 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Drop at Tirupati Bus station – at 5.30 pm
- Fresh up and relax for 2 hours
- Room checkout – 7.30 pm
- Board bus near Bus station – 7.45 pm
- Bus Departure from Tirupati station – 8.00 pm
- Travel to Trichy for 8 hours
Day 3: Arrival at Trichy – 4.00 am
Darshan Package Tour Inclusions
- To and Fro Ac Sleeper Bus charges
- Tirupati to Tirumala and return by a shared cab/ Tempo. Ac will be turned off in Ghat.
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Tirupati Sheegra Darshan Tickets
- Driver charges
- Non-Ac Room for 12 hours on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
Tirupati darshan package cost from Trichy by Ac Sleeper Bus
|No.of Pax |
(Age 12 years and above)
|Non-Ac Room||Ac Room|
|4 and above||Rs.4750||Rs.4950|
Tirupati darshan package cost from Trichy for 5 to 11 years
|No.of Pax||Non-Ac Room||Ac Room|
|4 and above||Rs.2950||Rs.2950|
No charges for under 5 years kids for Travel and Darshan
The charges mentioned above can be revised without prior intimation.
For more details, please call us at 85000 85151
General questions on Package Tours
Shall we get enough time for Hair offering and Bathing?
Yes, enough time is provided for Hair offering and Bathing. Separate Bathing rooms are available for Gents and Ladies.
We would like to offer Haif for my Kid and we need more time?
In this case, you can customize the package by hiring a separate cab from Tirupati so that things will be organized easily.
Can my parents avail Special Darshan access as they can’t walk much
In such cases, Senior citizens are allowed to enter from Mahadwaram. The remaining members have to report at ATC Car parking. And senior citizens can join the group at Mahadwaram. Please get in touch with us to know more about this.
Is Infant food allowed inside the Darshan line?
Yes, Baby food and water are allowed as there is no restriction on the baby food.
Expected Tirupati Darshan Waiting Time
|Day||Expected Darshan Duration|
|Monday||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Thursday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Friday||2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Saturday||2 hours 30 mins to 2 hours 45 mins|
|Sunday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
The above-mentioned duration might differ from the actual.