Tirupati Darshan for Child, Infant and Ticket Cost
Darshan Timings: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Daily.
Reporting Place: Supadam Entrance. Near Vaikuntam Queue Complex entrance
Ticket Cost: Free entry.
Age limit: Under 12 months.
Tirupati Darshan for Child
- Infant Birth Certificate required.
- Parents Aadhaar Cards or any other ID proof.
- Siblings under 12 years allowed with their parents. No charges.
- Darshan Waiting Time: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
- Darshan line will be merged with other Darshan lines at the end of the compartments.
- This Privileged Darshan may not be available on Special days such as Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Brahmotsavam Days, Rathasapthami, Ugadi etc.
- Only Infant Mother, Father and Siblings allowed.
- Online Booking is not available for these Tickets.
Common Questions on Tirupati Darshan for Child
- If Father is working at a different location, Can Mother and Mother relative can have Darshan?
No, Only Mother can have Special Darshan. Relatives not allowed.
- Grand Mother and Grand Father can have Infant Darshan if parents are away?
No, Only Father and Mother are allowed.
- Baby’s brother allowed with No ticket?
Yes, Infant Sibilings under 12 years are allowed with no charges.
- Can we have Darshan without Birth Certificate?
Yes, if the baby is too small. Staff with their experience at the entry point check the baby’s age.
- Can we have Darshan if Baby is 12 months 1 day?
Staff at the entry point usually demand Birth Certificate when they are not sure on the age.
- Best Time for Infant Darshan?
Tue, Wed and Off peak season is advisable for Quick Darshan.
- My child is 4 years, can have Darshan thru Supadam
Every Month, TTD will be releasing dates child Darshan (for under 5 years ) with their parents. Timings: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm.
Child Parents and Siblings can have Darshan on these two dates.
For Tirupati Darshan for Child, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details