Tirupati Darshan 12Aug 16Aug
Tirupati Darshan 12Aug 16Aug, Sarva Darshan, Divya Darshan and Sevas
Ankurarpanam for the religious fete will be observed between 9 pm and 10 pm on August 11. Astabandhana Balalaya Mahasamprokshanam, the Vedic ritual prescribed in Agamas, that is observed once in 12 years, will be observed in Tirumala temple from August 12 to 16 with Ankurarpanam on August 11.
* Mahashanti Tirumanjanam will be performed on August 15 to Mulavirat and Parivara Devatas.
* Mandalabhishekam will be observed for 48 days from August 17 to October 3
* During these days, nobody will be allowed for darshan beyond Jaya – Vijaya
* After Kalakarshana on August 12, even the temple staff are allowed to enter inside temple upto Ramulavari Meda point only.
* TTD has cancelled all arjitha sevas from August 12 to 16
* Tomala and Archana sevas are restricted only to Udayasthamana Seva devotees on August 11 and 12 only
* VIP break darshan restricted to only protocol VIPs on August 11 and 12 and no break darshan from August 13 to 16
* As the darshan hours during this period is less than usual, TTD could be able to provide darshan of Lord to a maximum of 30-35 thousands per day only.
FOR THE LONGEVITY OF MULAVIRAT AND PARIVARA DEVATAS
Astabandhana Balalaya Mahasamprokshanam is performed once in 12 years as per the tenets of Agama Shastras for the longevity of the presiding deity as well as the other parivara deities, said Agama Advisor Dr NAK Sunderavaradan.
Briefing the media on the importance of this ritual, the scholar said, he has been taking part in the special religious fete since 1958. I had the privilege of having performed the Mahasamprokshanam in 2006 under my supervision”, he added.
BIMBAM TO KUMBHAM
The power of presiding deity, other parivara devatas and utsava murthies is transferred in to a special pot kept in yagashala during this Mahasamprokshanam, said Tirumala Chief Priest and Agama Advisor Sri Venugopala Deekshitulu. It is usually power transfer from Bimbam to Kumbham. This special religious fete is performed to enhance the longevity of the deities”, he maintained.
Special Entry Darshan ie. Rs.300 ticket Darshan, Supadam Darshan for Infants, NRIs and other Privileged Darshan, Senior Citizen Darshan, Physically Challenged Darshan, Patients Darshan, Arjitha Sevas and VIP Break Darshan is not available from 12Aug to 16Aug.
This is due to Maha Samprokshana which is held inside the main temple.
Sarva Darshan is only available Darshan for the devotees on these days and Darshan tickets are restricted to 30,000 – 35,000 devotees per day. Please carry Aadhar Card or any other valid photo id proof to avail darshan.
It is advisable to replan Tirupati Yatra after 16Aug or before 11Aug.