Tirupati Current Crowd status, Darshan waiting time.
Apr month Seva Tickets Dip Enrollment.
- Kalyanotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankara, Unjal Seva, Vasanthotsavam, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Visesha Pooja are available for online booking today at 10:00 am.
- Thomala, Archana, Astadala, Nijapada, Suprabhatha Seva will be available for lucky dip enrollment at 10:00 am today.
- Apr month Accommodation will be released online on 7Jan at 12:00 pm.
Tirupati Current Crowd status
- Crowd status: Normal
- Expected Sarva Darshan: 6 hours.
- Divya Darshan: 4 hours.
- Special Entry Darshan: 1 hour.
- Senior Citizen 3 pm slot: 45 mins.
- Weather: Sunny
- Supadam Darshan: 1 hour 30 mins.
5-7Jan Darshan arrangements
TTD will allow about 15,000 to sit in VQC -2 from January 5 midnight onwards. In all, over 85,000 devotees would be provided shelter from inclement weather conditions.
After Dhanurmasa Kainkaryams, the VIPs will be allowed for darshan from 2:30 am onwards while the Sarva darshan for common devotees will commence from 5 am onwards.
First, the VQC queue lines waiting since January 5 will commence and later those waiting in Mada streets will be brought to VQC.
Nearly 3500 Srivari Sevakulu are deployed to provide Anna Prasadam, distribute water and man queue lines. Apart from the volunteers 1300 scouts, 1100 TTD vigilance sleuths and 1900 district police have also been deployed.
6Jan and 7Jan (Vaikunta Ekadasi and Dwadasi)
Crowd will be high on these special Days. Recommendation letters will not be accepted for Darshan and Room allotment.
Special passes were issued to VVIPs for Vaikunta Ekadasi and Vaikunta Dwadasi days.