Tirumala Garuda Vahana Seva during Annual Brahmotsavam. Annual Brahmotsavam starts on 18Sep and Ends on 26Sep with Chakra Sananam. Arrangements were being made for giving devotees satisfactory Srivari Darshan on Garuda seva day, September 22 as part of on-going nine day festivities of the annual Brahmotsavam from September 18- 26.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit allowed.
Tirumala Garuda Vahana Seva Date and Timings
- Annual Brahmotsavam Garuda Vahana Seva on 22Sep 2023
- Garuda Vahana Timings: 7.00 pm to 2.00 am the next day morning to facilitate everyone.
- All devotees waiting on Inner Ring Road and Outer Ring Road will be later allowed into galleries through the Supatham Southwest Corner, Govinda Nilaya Northwest gate and northeast gates.
- Approx two lakh devotees will be accommodated in the galleries of Mada streets on Garuda seva day.
- Devotees are requested to patiently wait for their turn and observe all security restrictions.
Darshan during Annual Brahmotsavam
- Sarva Darshan is available on all days during.
- Recommendation letters will not be considered during this time.
- Sarva Darshan might take 4 to 5 hours during Vahana Seva, as majority of the devotees will wait in the Gallery.
- Daily 15000 slotted Sarva Darshan tokens will be issued at Srinivasam Complex, Vishnu Nivasam and Govindaraja Satralu
- Daily 10000 Divya Darshan tokens will be issued at Alipiri Bhudevi Complex and 5000 tokens at Srivari Mettu Entrance.
- Without any of these tokens, the devotee can report at VQC – II for Sarva Darshan.
Annual Brahmotsavam Privileged Darshan
No privileged Darshan is available during Brahmotsavam days.
- Infant under 1 year kids darshan
- NRIs Darshan
- Senior Citizens, Patients and Differently abled
- Defence personnel
Vehicle Parking on Tirumala Garuda Vahana Seva
- Limited parking facility is available in Tirumala.
- 7000 four wheelers might be allowed to Tirumala.
- Two wheeler restriction might be in place from 21Sep morning hours to 23Sep afternoon.