Tirupati Balaji tour plan from Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai Cities
- Pick up from Tirupati Airport/ Railway station
- Hotel check-in
- Fresh up and relax for the day.
- Morning Breakfast will be served.
- Pick up from Hotel by 7:00 am
- Drive to Tirumala
- Hair offering and Bathing assistance.
- Report at ATC Car parking area before 9:30 am.
- Must display Original Photo IDs at the entry point
- Dress Code to be followed for Darshan.
- Receiving Guests at Darshan line exit point.
- Collecting Laddu Prasadam from Counters.
- Boarding return cab to Tirupati
- Having Lunch in Tirupati Hotel.
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Tiruchanur.
- Hotel checkout and Drive to airport/ Railway station.
- Arrive at Destination.
- Tour Service Ends.
Tirupati Balaji tour plan
- To and Fro Flight/ Bus/ Cab Charges.
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Ac Accommodation on twin/ triple sharing basis
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Tirupati Darshan ticket.
- Personal expenses
For Tirupati Balaji tour plan, please call @85000 85151
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Valid Darshan ID proof
Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Passport
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
Best time to visit Tirupati: Oct 1st week – Sep 3rd week.
It is 10 mins from Tirumala Mandir
Yes, separate bathing rooms for men and women available.
It takes 5 – 10 mins for hair offering.
Yes, it is advisable to offer hair as it is clearly stated in Venkatachala Mahatyam.
It remains open for 24 hours with 10 -15 mins break between shifts.