Tirupati Balaji Temple Darshan reopen date and Time, Guidelines
Actual Balaji Darshan will resume from 11Jun with trials on 8Jun, 9Jun and 10Jun.
Tirupati Balaji Temple Darshan for TTD Employees
Tirupati Temple Darshan will commence on an experimental basis from June 8 onwards. on 8th and 9thJun only Two Darshan slots are available which is meant for TTD employees. Darshan slots are 6:30 am and 7:30 am with 500 pilgrims alone allowed for darshan in each hour.
Tirupati darshan will be provided to the employees of TTD and their families who shall book darshan slots using Intranet facility for 8th Jun and 9th Jun. For this, the employees have to book their darshan slots on 6Jun and 7Jun.
Tirupati Balaji Temple Darshan for Tirumala Locals
On June 10, time slot tokens will be issued to Tirumala locals at 500 persons per hour in the Time Slot Token Counters at Tirumala.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Actual start Date
From June 11 onward, 3000 members of Rs.300 darshan tickets will be issued to the devotees on-line. The online quota for booking will be available from 8th Jun.
Daily 3000 Sarva darshan tickets will be issued at the SSD counters located in Tirupati.
VIP break darshan will commence from June 11 onward. Every day the VIP break will be between 6:30 am to 7:30am and will be given to Self Protocol VIPs and no recommendation letters will be considered.
Alipiri Mettu path Open and Srivari Mettu Path will be closed
Keeping in view the safety of the pilgrims, only Alipiri walkers path remains open from morning 6:00 am to 4:00 pm while Srivari Mettu remains closed. Both the Ghat Roads remains open from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Instructions to the Devotees
- Devotees are not allowed to enter Swamy Pushkarini as per existing COVID guidelines.
- No Theertham and Shatari will be given for VIP darshan.
- Devotees will be provided with herbal hand sanitizers near Srivari Hundi to prevent the spread of the virus through hundi cloth.
- Every Devotee who enters Alipiri with Darshan ticket has to invariably undergo Thermal scanning, vehicle scanning and hand sanitization at Alipiri toll gate.
- Accommodation in Tirumala will be organised on alternate (Odd-Odd, Even-Even) mode to pilgrims and only two persons per room will be allowed to stay in Tirumala only for 24hours.
- No extension of the rooms will be provided. A 12-hour gap for reallotment of rooms will be maintained and sanitization of rooms will be carried out for every two hours.
- Room allotment in Tirupati is also on the same lines.
- Only fifty persons will be allowed to perform marriages in TTD marriage halls at Tirumala only after approval by the health officer.
- Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Annadanam Complex alone will be funcitonal for the time being from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.