Tirupati Balaji Live Darshan Today, Crowd Status, Booking
23Aug Darshan Updates
- Sarva Darshan: 12 -14 hours. 22 Compartments are filled with devotees.
- Divya Darshan: 8 – 9 hours.
- Crowd status: High.
- Rs.30 Darshan waiting time: 1 hour 15 mins – 2 hours 30 mins.
- Krishna Janmashtami Celebrations today at Tirumala.
- Utlotsavam will be performed tomorrow.
- Hundi Donations: 3.93 Cr
- 74,438 devotees had Darshan on 22Aug.
Expected Darshan on 24Aug
- Sarva Darshan: 14 – 16 hours.
- Divya Darshan: 9 – 11 hours.
- The crowd will be high as it is Sravana Masam 4th Saturday.
- Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 11:30 pm.
- Divya Darshan Ticket Counter may be closed by 12 pm.
Tirupati Balaji Live Darshan Today FAQs
6:00 am – 5:30 pm. Daily.
Open for 24 hours.
14000 Tickets for a day.
6000 ticket per day.
Sarva Darshan entry without pre-booking can enter compartments from Entry point near Vaikuntam I.
ATC Car parking near Vaikuntam I entrance. 9 – 10 mins walk from Tirumala Bus station. A free bus will be running from Tirupati Bus station to MBC.
Letter to be submitted at JEO camp office before 12 pm in Tirumala. Darshan will be on the next day morning.
Privileged Darshan available for Infant under 12 months, NRIs, Donors, Defense personnel, Srivari Sevaks, TTD employees.
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
9:45 am – 3:30 pm and 5:45 pm – 10:30 pm.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served here.
1. Alwar Theertham which is called by Kapila Theertham
2. Reach Tirumala and offer in Kalyanakatta or other Hair offering centres.
3. A holy dip or bath at Pushkarini in the North Mada Street.
4. Now Darshan At Adhi Varaha Swamy Temple.
5. Next is Sri Venkateswara Swamy Darshan
6. Followed by Sri Padmavathi Amma Darshan, Tirupati.