Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi Darshan, Timings.
* All privileges of Darshan and accommodation will remain cancelled from December 16 till December 19 for donors
* Advance booking of accommodation in the above dates also remain cancelled
* No accommodation will be allocated to self Donors or on any referrals
* No Divya Darshanam tokens will be issued from December 17 to 20
* All privilege darshans remained cancelled from December 17 to 20
* Ministers, Constitutional Dignitaries will be allotted accommodation and Darshan tickets at Venkatakala Nilayam, MPs, MLCs and MLAs in Ramaraju Nilayam and Sita Nilayam, All India Service officers at Sannidhanam, TTD Chairman, Trust board members,
Other Higher Officials at Gumble Rest House.
* Ghat Roads remain open on these two days round the clock
* Sarva Darshanam for common devotees on Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi will be given for nearly 44 hours
* Pilgrims are allowed to enter into the compartments of Vaikuntham 2 through MBC 26 gate from 10 am onwards on December 17
* After the compartments of VQC 1 and 2 gets filled, the sheds arranged in Narayanagiri compartments will be filled along Clear Tank line through MBC 26 gate
* After filling of all compartments of Vaikuntham and sheds in Narayanagiri Gardens, the pilgrims will be allowed to enter into the special sheds arranged in four Mada streets galleries through N 1 gate
* Continuous announcements through Radio and Broadcasting for information of pilgrims about entry points
* Sarva Darshanam commences on December 18 by 5.30am and lasts up to midnight of December 19 with a break of less than an hour for Naivedyam.
* Arrangements of continuous supply of food and water with Srivari Seva volunteers has been planned at the micro level
* Set to provide Vaikuntha Dwara Darshan to 1.7 Lac pilgrims during these two days
* Procession of Bangaru Ratham on Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Chakrasnanam on Vaikuntha Dwadasi
* Additional counters set up for depositing luggage at different points