Tirumala Kalyana Mandapam booking, Hall Cost and Procedure
Hall Cost: Rs.7500 (Can be revised without prior intimation)
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Mandapam Location: 5-6 mins from Temple.
Hall Capacity: 20 – 100 members.
No.of Halls available: 6
Tirumala Kalyana Mandapam booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents must be available for Hall booking.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies have to be submitted at the time of booking.
- Bride and Groom’s 10th class mark sheet photocopies have to be submitted.
- Hall full rent to be paid at the time of booking
- The booking receipt will be sent by courier after confirmation.
- Two rooms will be allotted for each marriage hall booking.
- Bride, Groom and 4 members are eligible for Darshan thru Supadam or ATC Car parking.
- Rs.200 DD required for the marriage registration process, which can be taken here in Tirumala.
- Lagna Patrika in the prescribed format required and it can be arranged here in Tirumala itself.
Booking opens on the 90th day. Parents presence mandatory for hall booking.
In Not alive case, late certificates to be produced for hall booking. If parents are not able to travel, then medical certificates have to be produced. Call @ 85000 85151
Yes, Darshan will be available for 6 persons. It applies only for the couples who get married in Tirumala. Call @ 85000 85151
Arranged and Hindu Marriages. For enquiry call @ 85000 85151.
20 Kalyanotsavam tickets are reserved for the next day Seva. Wedding invitation, Aadhar Cards required to book the Seva ticket at CRO office.
Marriage Registration Process in Tirumala
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents, Groom parents Aadhar cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Marksheets photocopies
- Wedding invitation
- Hall receipt
- 3 witnesses required for the registration.
- Registration office is available at SMC Tirumala.