Thirukadaiyur Kalyana Mandapam Cost, Booking procedure
Kalyana Mandapam is located outside the temple. Shastiapthapoorthi and marraiges are allowed inside these function halls. Advance booking as halls are limited.
Thirukadaiyur Kalyana Mandapam
- For Shastiapthapoorthi, Kalyana Mandapam can be booked by submitting Aadhar Cards Photocopies.
- For Marriage, The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this Mandapam
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs are required.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and SSLC Mark Sheet photocopies
- Hall will be allotted for 24 hours. Rooms are located outside the Hall.
- Only Hall and Two rooms will be allotted with the Kalyana Mandapam Booking.
- Hall decoration, Purohith, Seating arrangements, Catering Services will be charged extra.
- Thirmangalyam is allowed in the Sannadhi. Due to COVID it is not available now.
- Hall can be booked for more than 1 day as required for the Shastiapthapoorthi or other rituals
For more details, Please call @ 996 22 22 539
Marriage Registration procedure
- Marriage Registration certificate will be issued by the temple authorities.
- A receipt will be issued by the Kalyana Mandapam staff also which can be used if required.