Thanjavur Temple Timings, Pooja details, Booking
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 12:30 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Daily Pooja Timings
8:30 am – Palabhishekam
12:00 pm – Vucha Kalai Pooja
6:00 pm – Sai Rakchay Pooja
8:30 pm – Arthajamam
Naivedyam: All Varieties of Rice
Annabhishekam will be held once in a year on Thaimasam.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan waiting Time: 30 – 45 mins.
The above-mentioned Thanjavur Temple Timings might change on festival days.
How to reach Thanjavur Temple?
- Tiruchirapalli International airport is 61 km away
- Direct train is available from Chennai Central to Thanjavur.
- From Chennai, Temple is 382 km away.
- From Tiruchirapalli, it is is a 1-hour drive from the airport.
- A direct bus is available from Chennai CMBT to Thanjavur.
- Thanjavur is easily reachable from Kumbakonam as well.
Reference Link: Temple History