Pre-Wedding Photoshoot, Destination Wedding and Temple wedding in Rishikesh
Marriage Location: Riverside or Terrace (As preferred)/ Hall
Best Time for the wedding: Oct to May
Wedding Planner in Rishikesh
Wedding Schedule which can be customized as requried
|Event details||Location||Event Duration|
|Ganesh Pooja||Banquet Hall||30 mins|
|Bhaat and Tilak||Banquet Hall||1 hour 30 mins|
|Lunch||Banquet Hall||2 hours|
|Hi- Tea||Restaurant||1 hour|
|Ring Ceremony and Dancing||Lawn||4 hours|
|Cocktail after party||Banquet Hall||3 hours|
|Shaadi||Riverside||1 hour 30 mins|
|Wedding Lunch||Lawn||2 hour 30 mins|
|Dinner||Restaurant||2 hour 30 mins|
Wedding Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Travel from Dehradun to Rishikesh
- Hotel stay for all guests
- Marriage Hall/ Banquet Hall
- Mantap Flower Decoration
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Pooja articles
- Music/ Sangeet Function/ DJ music
- Seating arrangement
- Bridal makeup
- Photography and Video Shoot
- All other wedding arrangements as required
The Groom have to bring Mangalsutra and New clothes for the wedding.
Wedding Procedure in Rishikesh
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies are required.
- Advance booking is required for Riverside Weddings.
- A marriage receipt will be issued by the resort manager which can be used for the marriage registration
- Resorts with River View and Hill View are at different prices
For more details, Please call on 73768 77047
As Halls are limited 3 to 4 months advance booking is advisable. Riverside weddings are highly preferred these days. Marriage budget starts from Rs,1,00,000 and the price changes with resort location and amenities.
Resort capacity: 200 to 300 members. At present due to COVID 50 to 100 members guests are allowed to participate in the wedding functions.