Narayan Bali Puja at Haridwar Timings, Puja Cost and Procedure
Narayan Bali Puja is performed to appease Lord Narayan for an unnatural death of a human or any Pitru dosh found in the horoscope. This puja is to be performed in all cases of unnatural deaths, like death by animals, arson, curse, cholera, disease, suicide, snake bite, etc.
Narayan Bali is performed for people having
- Untimely/ Sudden Death or Accident of immediate Family members.
- Not performing Pitru(ancestral) rituals/ Srardha / Tarpana Regularly.
- Facing Various Problems related to Marriage/ Job / Child Birth / Finances /Fights /Court and Cases.
- Experiencing Paranormal / Negative / Evil Occurrences in life or Pitru dosha in a horoscope.
Narayan Bali Puja at Haridwar
- Narayan Bali in Haridwar is performed to fulfill and pacify the unsatisfied desires of the dead souls which are trapped in our world that stay with the soul even after death.
- To get rid of their pain they trouble their descendants.
- Lord Vishnu further states this in the Garuda Purana to Shree Garuda: Until the funeral rites are properly performed the dead man, ever-hungry, roams about day and night in the form of airy matter.
Procedure for Narayan Bali Puja at Haridwar.
- Ganesh Puja.
- Pretha Sankalpam.
- Kalash Sthapana.
- Brahma Vishnu Rudra Yama Savitra devta avahana.
- Narayana Bali homa performed by Karta.
- Pitra Gayatri Jaap and Havan
- Pinda Pradan.
- Tripindi Shradh ( For Getting rid of Anna Lobh, Vastra Lobh, and Dravya Lobh and sending our Pitrus whose Atma is roaming in Bhumi, Antariksha, or Akash to Pitru Loka ).
Haridwar is known as one of the Sapta Puri important Hindu pilgrimage centers in India.
When to Perform Narayan Bali Puja?
Pitru Paksha, Amavasya, and Poornima are best to perform Narayan Bali puja, and also,
- Shukla Paksha: Ashtami to Purnima (8 days)
- Krishna paksha: Panchami to Amavasya( 11 days) is recommended to perform.
What is the Narayan Bali Puja Cost?
Pitra dosh puja at Haridwar cost varies depending upon the number of priests, Daan, Japa, and other inclusions.
Important Nakshatra days for the Puja
Devotees should not consume rice items from the time they leave their place for the puja purpose and non-veg should be strictly avoided.
Benefits of Narayan Bali Puja At Haridwar
- Get rid of the ancestral curse and all obstacles, bad dreams & hindrances are dispelled.
- This is a remedy for all problems such as marriage & childbirth delays, financial troubles, illness, etc.
- Our ancestors will remain rest in peace and their blessings of them are secured.
- Helps to get rid of the Negative effect of Pitru Dosha in the horoscope.
- Secures the Family from all the bad spirits after the performance of rites.