Srisailam Temple Marriage Cost, Hall Rent, Booking Procedure.
Marriage Hall will be allotted for 24 hours.
Trust Marriage Halls are located nearby Temple at a walkable distance.
Community-Based halls are located in Srisailam.
Valid ID Proofs required: Photocopy of Aadhaar Card from Bride/ Groom and their Parents.
Aadhaar Car to verify Address, Photo ID and Age proof.
Marriage Hall Rent includes Hall rent, Electricity Charges, Water Supply Charges and Cleaning Charges.
Advance booking: 3 months advance booking required as halls are limited in each community.
One must submit ID proof Photocopies at the time of booking Hall.
Hall allotment timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm. (Changes from Satram to Satram).
Exceeding allotted time will be charged for the next day.
Hall Capacity: 50 members – 700 members.
Srisailam Temple Marriage Terms and Conditions
- Both Groom and Bride must be Hindus.
- Parents/ Relatives must present at the time of marriage from both sides.
- Hall Booking Cancellation/ Postponement is not available. The amount will not be refunded as it is paid to the trust.
- Two rooms will be allotted for Bride and Groom each. Additional rooms attract the extra cost.
- Hall Decoration, Seating Arrangement, Pooja Samagri and Food facilities will be charged extra.
- A receipt will be issued after Marriage which can be used for the Marriage Registration.
- Relatives/Parents must reach Marriage hall 24 hours in advance.
Reference Link: Special Abhishekam
Temple History: Link