Srisailam Room Booking Near Temple, Cost and Online Availability
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun
Darshan Entry: Free Darshan on all days.
Srisailam Room Booking Online Cost
Room allotment timings at Satram: 6.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Ugadi, Sankranthi, Sivaratri festival days, Karthika Masam, Dec month, Holidays and Weekends will always be crowded. Advance room booking is advisable as it is hard to find a room with good facilities. Annadanam will be performed at most of the Satram due to COVID it is stopped temporarily. 2 to 3 members are allowed to stay in a room. Extra Bed facility may not be available with Trust rooms. Photo ID proof is mandatory at the time of check-in. Dormitory hall and Rooms are available in Srisailam for 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours stay.
AP Tourism Room Charges
No.of persons allowed: 2 Adults + 2 child
Standard Room check-in and Checkout Timings: 12.00 pm to 11.00 pm
|Room Type||Room Cost||Rooms Availability|
|Ac Executive Room||Rs.2128||8|
|Non Ac Deluxe||Rs.800||15|
Room charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Satram (Trust) Room charges (Approx)
- Ordinary Non-Ac Cost: Rs.400 to Rs.600
- Deluxe Non-Ac cost: Rs.600 to Rs.800
- Ac Cost: Rs.800 to Rs.1200
- Deluxe Ac Room cost: Rs.1200 to Rs.2400
- Suite Room cost: Rs.2500 to Rs.3500
- Dormitory bed cost: Rs.200 to Rs.500 for (6 or 12 hours)
During Maha Sivaratri festival days and Karthika Masam, the crowd will be high. Please note that there is no private stay in Srisailam. Hotels are located 10 Km from Srisailam at Sunnipenta.
Srisailam Room allotment Terms and Conditions
- Room is not allotted for unmarried o unrelated couples
- Room is not allotted for single occupancy
- Photo ID proof is mandatory at the time of check-in