Srisailam Darshan Tickets
Srisailam Darshan Tickets Cost, Online Booking, Timings
Free Darshan (Sarva Darshan)
- Free Darshan token will be issued at the counter which is right opposite to Free Darshan line entrance.
- Darshan slot timings will be printed on each Token.
- One ticket per person.
- The devotee must report at the entrance with the token.
- Devotees are allowed to enter Compartments. 7 compartments (waiting Halls) are available for the devotees.
- Free Prasadam will be issued while waiting in the compartments.
- Darshan might take 30 mins – 4 hours which depends on the crowd. It goes beyond 8 hours during Sivaratri days.
- Unlimited tickets are issued right from counter opening time.
- Free Darshan Timings: 6:30 am – 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm. Daily.
- Darshan slots are fixed such as 10:30 am, 5:30 pm.. etc.
- Ticket Cost: Rs.150 per person.
- Darshan slot timings will be printed on each token.
- Ticket Counter is available right opposite to Abhishekam Tickets counter near to Darshan line entrance.
- Darshan might take 20 mins – 2 hours, depending on the crowd.
- The line will be merged with Free Darshan line near Dwajasthambham.
- Darshan slots are available on specific timings in a day.
Infant / Senior Citizen/ Physically Challenged Darshan
- Free entry for the parents with infants. Infant Siblings are allowed with free of cost.
- Free Darshan for Senior citizens, please carry Aadhaar Card to avail privileged Darshan
- Entrance is from Seeghra Darshan line.
- Darshan Timings: 6:30 am – 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm. Daily.
- Free Token will be issued at the counter opposite entrance line. Free Darshan token is required.
Srisailam Darshan Tickets Counter Timings: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm. Please note that the Darshan timings might change on special days ie. Sivaratri days, Navaratri days and Karthika Masam as crowd will be high.
Srisailam Darshan Tickets Reference Link: Temple History