Srirangam Temple Marriage Procedure, Booking, Cost
Hall Cost: Rs.5000 – Rs.25000 (One day Rent)
Hall Capacity: 50 – 300 members
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Location: Walk able from Temple.
Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
Srirangam Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed at this temple
- Parents/ Relatives must present at the time of marriage.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Cards Photocopy, Village Administrative Officer certificate required.
- Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhaar Card required.
- Relatives Aadhaar Card will be accepted on producing valid documents.
- Marriage registration is not available here.
- Hall Manager has all right to cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
Srirangam Temple Marriage Package
- Hall rent for one day
- Electricity charges
- Water Charges
- Purohit – 2 Nos
- Chairs and Tables
- Catering Services – Dinner, Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch
- Hall Decoration
- Pooja articles
- Lighting and Flower decoration
- Reception stage decoration.
- Cleaning and Serving staff
- Garlands, Bouquet etc
The above-mentioned list can be provided as part of marriage package.
- Marriage registration not available at the temple
- A receipt will be issued from the Hall manager
- Hall Receipt along with Valid certificates can be used for registration.
- Registration can be performed at their home town on their wish.
For queries on Marriage Hall, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Please note that Darshan is not part of the marriage package. It has to be arranged on their own.
Reference Link: Temple History