Srirangam Temple Marriage Procedure, Booking, Cost
Srirangam Temple Marriage Inside the Temple
- Bride, Groom and their parents are allowed during Thirumangalyam.
- Please note that only Thirumangalyam is allowed inside the temple.
- Marriage hall available inside and outside temple
- Thirumangalyam duration: 30 mins
- The newlywed couple will have darshan and leave the premises.
Marriage Hall Cost (If required)
Hall Cost: Rs.5000 – Rs.25000 (One day Rent)
Hall Capacity: 50 – 300 members
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Location: Walk able from Temple.
Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
Srirangam Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed at this temple
- Parents/ Relatives must present at the time of marriage.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Cards Photocopy, Village Administrative Officer Unmarried certificate required.
- Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhaar Card required.
- Relatives Aadhaar Card will be accepted on producing valid documents.
- A certificate will be issued post Marriage.
- Hall Manager has all right to cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
The above-mentioned list can be provided as part of the marriage package.
For queries on Marriage Hall, Please call @ 91591 23073
Srirangam Temple Marriage Other Charges
- Hall rent for one day
- Electricity charges
- Water Charges
- Purohit – 2 Nos
- Chairs and Tables
- Catering Services – Dinner, Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch
- Hall Decoration
- Pooja articles
- Lighting and Flower decoration
- Reception stage decoration.
- Cleaning and Serving staff
- Garlands, Bouquet etc
- Marriage registration is not available at the temple
- A receipt will be issued from the Hall manager
- Hall Receipt along with Valid certificates can be used for registration.
- Registration can be performed at their home town on their wish.
Please note that Darshan is not part of the marriage package. It has to be arranged on their own.
Reference Link: Temple History