Srirangam Darshan Timings, Tickets, Online booking
|Timings||No. Of Tickets per slot||Reporting Time||Ticket Cost|
|10:00 am – 12:00 am||200||9:30 am||Rs.250 per person|
|3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||200||2:30 pm||Rs.250 per person|
|7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||100||7:00 pm||Rs.250 per person|
Srirangam Darshan Dress Code
Male: Dhoti with Shirt or Towel on the shoulder
Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Pyjama and upper cloth.
Darshan Entry is not available for Non-Hindus.
Darshan Entrance: Nazhikettan entrance near Dwajasthambam.
Required Photo ID proof: PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter Id/ Driving License, Ration Card
Ticket booking procedure
- A devotee can book 5 darshan tickets using 1 login id
- Photo ID proof is required from one person at the time of reporting time.
- Devotee can book ticket in online website
- Ticket cancellation or preponement or postponement is not available.
- Darshan timings might change depending on the festival.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Separate Darshan line for Online booking Darshan tickets.
- A devotee has to carry ticket printout for darshan.
How to reach Srirangam Temple?
- Tiruchirapalli is 7 km away from this temple. Tiruchirapalli is well connected with all parts of India.
- Direct trains to Tiruchirapalli is available from all parts of India
- Tiruchirapalli City Bus station is connected with all parts of Tamil Nadu and neighbouring states, Kerala, and Karnataka.
Reference Link: Temple History