Srinivasa mangapuram Temple Angapradakshinam
Srinivasa mangapuram Temple Angapradakshinam Procedure
- After having head bath, devotee can perform angapradakshinam at this temple.
- No ticket is required to perform angapradakshinam at this temple.
- Angapradakshinam can be performed anytime during temple opening hours i.e, 5:30 am – 8:30 pm.
- Usually devotees perform this activity at 6 am, followed by Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Darshan inside Sanctum Sanctorum
- There is no restriction with the dress code as well, any decent outfit is allowed.
- There is no restriction with age as well. Any age is permitted. It is up to their health condition.
- Devotees can have head bath at home and plan to reach temple.
- There is no restriction on wet clothes. It can be performed with dry clothes.
- Devotees used to prefer this temple,if they are not able to perform angapradakshinam at Srivari Temple in Tirumala.
How to reach Srinivasa mangapuram Temple?
- Temple is 10.5 km away from Tirupati
- Any bus to Piler, Madanapalle, Ramgampeta, Talakona goes via this temple
- Other option, One can get down at Kallur cross , from there temple is 3.9 km away. Buses to Chittoor, Chandragiri, Pakala goes via this Kallur Cross. Chittoor may not allow for boarding as it is short distance.
- Tiruapti-Chandragiri bus runs with high frequency.