Srinivasa Mangapuram Brahmotsavam 2020 Date and Timings
All Arjitha Sevas were cancelled on the occasion of Brahmotsavam which runs for 9 days. During this time Lord Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy will be taken out in a procession. Kalyanotsavam will not be performed during this time.
Expected Darshan duration: 30 to 45 mins.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Dwajarohanam was performed on Friday in Meena Lagnam after the Tiruchi Utsavam. In the evening hours, Unjal Seva and the Pedda Sesha Vahanam was performed.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates
- 14-02-2020 (Friday): Dwajarohanam and Pedda Sesha Vahanam
- 15-02-2020 (Saturday): Chinna Sesha and Hamsa Vahanam
- 16-02-2020 (Sunday): Simha and Muthyapu Pandiri
- 17-02-2020 (Monday): Kalpavruksha and Sarva Bhoopala Vahanam
- 18-02-2020 (Tuesday): Pallaki Utsava (Mohini Avataram) and Garuda Vahanam
- 19-02-2020 (Wednesday): Hanumanta, Swarna Ratham and Gaja vahanam
- 20-02-2020 (Thursday): Surya Prabha and Chandra Prabha vahanam
- 21-02-2020 (Friday): Rathotsavam and Aswa Vahanam
- 22-02-2020 (Saturday): Chakra snanam and Dwajavarohanam
How to reach Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple?
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Srinivasa Mangapuram
- It takes 30 to 40 mins from Tirupati bus station.
- Tirupati to Piler, Madanapalle, Talakona, Rangampeta pass by this temple.
- TTD Runs free bus from Tirupati bus station, Railway station, Srinivasam and Vishnu Nivasam to Srinivasa Mangapuram.