Sringeri Darshan Timings, Opening and Closing Hours, Pooja details.
Best Time to visit: Nov-Jun 2nd week.
Sri Saradamba Temple
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 9:15 pm
Sri Vidyasankara and Sri Torana Ganapati
Morning Hours: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Sri Malahaneekareswara Temple
Morning Hours: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Srimath Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Sri Jagadguru Darshan Timings
Morning Hours: 10:30 am
Evening Hours: 5:30 pm
Chandramouleeswara Pooja Timings: 8:30 pm. This pooja will be performed by Jagadguru.
The above-mentioned Sringeri Darshan Timings changes on special days and on special events at the temple.
How to reach Sringeri Temple?
- The nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is 102 km away
- The Sringeri Mutt is 380 km from Bangalore International airport
- The Sringeri Mutt is 97.9 km from Shimoga Railway station
- From Birur Railway junction temple is 137 km away
- The direct transportation is available from Bangalore which is 319 km away
- From Mangalore temple is 116 km away. The direct bus is available from Mangalore as well.
Sringeri Darshan Timings Reference Link: Sringeri Mutt