Sringeri Wheelchair Darshan
Sringeri Wheelchair Darshan Procedure, Timings, Online booking
- The devotees are allowed inside for darshan in a wheelchair.
- The wheelchair is readily available at Information Center at Sringeri Math.
- No Charge for using Wheelchair.
- The devotee with a wheelchair is allowed for Saradamba Darshan.
Sri Saradamba Darshan Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Srimath Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
How to reach Sringeri Temple?
- The nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is 102 km away
- The Sringeri Mutt is 380 km from Bangalore International airport
- The Sringeri Mutt is 97.9 km from Shimoga Railway station
- From Birur Railway junction temple is 137 km away
- The direct transportation is available from Bangalore which is 319 km away
- From Mangalore temple is 116 km away. The direct bus is available from Mangalore as well.
Sringeri Darshan Timings Reference Link: Sringeri Mutt