Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Booking Procedure, Cost and Darshan details
Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Ticket cost: Rs.500, Rs.750, Rs.2500 and Rs.5000
Age restriction: Entry available from 12 years to 64 years.
The devotees are allowed to perform Pooja on following COVID instructions laid out by the Temple Admin.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Booking
- The devotee who is planning to perform Pooja is required to carry Aadhar Card.
- Carry Aadhar card is a must for all devotees.
- One must report 2 hours in advance for verification and Thermal check.
- The devotee is allowed to perform Pooja if the body temperature is below 99°F.
- Those who are performing Pooja are only allowed inside the Mantap.
- Pooja has to be performed as a single or couple, only devotees can participate in the Pooja on wearing a face mask.
- Seating arrangements are arranged following social distancing instructions.
- Rahu Ketu Pooja will be performed for 30 to 45 mins.
- The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after performing Pooja.
- Social Distancing to be maintained in the Darshan Q Line.
- No entry for children under 12 years and adults from 65 years.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Booking for Other States
- One must apply for epass to enter AP. epass will be issued after checking the devotee details.
- epass can be applied in Spandana ap gov website.
- Medical screening will be performed for all devotees at the state entry point.
- Only Green and Orange Zone persons are allowed to enter Andhra Pradesh State.
- This epass is valid for 7 days from the date of issuance.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to Mantap following social distancing
- After Pooja devotees are allowed to have Darshan
- Pooja articles cost is included in the Pooja ticket cost. No extra pooja articles required.