Srikalahasti Brahmotsavam 2020 Date and Timings, Vahanam details
Except for Sivaratri day ie. 21Feb Rahu Ketu Pooja available on all other days during Brahmotsavam.
All Arjitha Sevas remains cancelled on these days. Lingodbavam will be performed in Ekantha on Sivaratri day. Abhishekam will be performed in Ekantham during Brahmotsavam days.
Brahmotsavam Dates: 16Feb to 29Feb
Srikalahasti Brahmotsavam 2020 Dates
- 15Feb: Sri Bhakta Kanappa Dwajarohanam
- 17Feb: Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Dwajarohanam
- 18Feb: 2nd Thirunalla Bhootha Ratri
- 19Feb: 3rd Thirunalla Gandhara Ratri
- 20Feb: 4th Thirunalla Naga Ratri
- 21Feb: Maha Sivaratri, Nandi Seva (Night), Lingodhavam
- 22Feb: Rathotsavam, Brahma Ratri, Teppotsavam (Night)
- 23Feb: Srikalahastheeswara and Gnana Prasunambika Kalyanotsavam ( Night) Skanda Ratri
- 24Feb: Sabapathi Kalyanam (Night 7:00 pm)
- 25Feb: Kailasagiri Pradakshinam, Srikalahatheeswara Gnanaprasunambika Rushi Ratri
- 26Feb: Dwaja Avarohanam
- 27Feb: Pallaki Seva (Night)
- 28Feb: Ekantha Seva, Dhoti Pallaki
- 29Feb: Abhishekam
The crowd will be high during Brahmotsavam days. Darshan waiting will be 1 to 2 hours.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
How to reach Srikalahasti Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Srikalahasti which is 3 Km away.
- Renigunta Railway station is 20 Km from the temple
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Bangalore, Vijayawada etc
- The bus frequency is high from Tirupati which is 45 Km away.
- The nearest airport is at Renigunta (Tirupati airport) which is 20 Km away.