Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings, Seva details, and Booking procedure
|1||4:00 am – 4:30 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|2||4:30 am – 6:30 am||Temple will be closed|
|3||6:30 am – 11:30 am||Sarva Darshan|
|4||11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Break, Nivedana|
|5||12:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|6||2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Nivedana, Break|
|7||3:30 pm – 7:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|8||7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Nivedana, Break|
|9||8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
The above-mentioned Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings might change on festival days.
Simchalam Temple Seva Details
|1||Swarna Pushparchana||6:30 am – 8:00 am||Thursday||Rs.1000 for a couple or Single|
|2||Nitya Kalyanam||9:30 am – 11:0 am||Daily||Rs.1000 for a couple or Single|
|3||Astottaram||During Temple Timings||Daily||Rs.200|
|4||Special Darshan Ticket||During Temple Timings||Daily||Rs.100|
- The crowd will be little high on Sat and Sun
- Crowd will be minimal on Tuesdays
- Usually, Darshan takes 1 hour on Weekends.
- Room allotment counter opens for 24 hours
- There are 48 Devasthanam rooms located on the hill. Rooms are available at downhill as well.
- Accommodation can be booked online.
How to reach Simhachalam Temple?
- Temple 19 Km from Visakhapatnam, which is well connected by road, air and Train.
- From Visakhapatnam Railway station, the temple is 16 km away.
- The nearest international airport is at Visakhapatnam which is 12 km away.
Reference Link: Temple History