Penchalakona Temple News Updates with respect to Darshan and Brahmotsavam
Due to COVID second wave, Darshan was stopped temporarily from 20May to 31May 2021. All Pooja and Sevas were performed in Ekantham. Brahmotsavam was performed in Ekantham only.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 15 to 20 mins during weekdays and 20 to 30 mins during weekends.
Penchalakona Temple News
- Penchalakona Narasimha Swamy Darshan resumes on 1Jun 2021 following COVID safety rules.
- Temple Darshan Timings: 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Penchalakona Narasimha Swamy Kalyanam will be performed at 10.00 am following social distance and wearing traditional dress.
- Hair offering can be performed following COVID safety measures.
- Wearing mask is mandatory and following Social distance while having Darshan is required.
- The crowd is minimal these days
Traditional Dress Code for Penchalakona Narasimha Swamy Kalyanam
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree