Penchalakona Marriage Procedure, Hall cost, Booking
Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
- Bride must be 18 years and above.
- Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages allowed in these trust rooms.
- Advance booking required for the Hall as Trust Halls are limited.
- 8 Marriage Halls are available for Booking.
- Hall Capacity: 150 – 300 members.
- Open Hall and Closed Halls available for the event.
Penchalakona Marriage Procedure
- Marriage Hall Cost includes Hall rent, Water and Electricity charges.
- Food arrangements such as Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast will be charged extra
- Hall Decoration, Mandapam decoration, Pooja materials, Nadaswaram – hall and Full set, Purohit – 2 No.s will be charged.
- Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Subjected to availability.
- Only Marriage receipt will be provided after the marriage.
- Reciept will be provided on providing ID proofs photocopy.
- Bride and Groom’s parents Photo ID proof required.
For Penchalakona Marriage Procedure, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Reference Link: Temple History