Penchalakona Kalyana Mandapam Cost, Booking, Phone Number
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimtation.
Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Hall Locations: Near Toll Gate (5 mins walk to Temple) and Bus station.
Penchalakona Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these Halls.
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhaar Card required.
- One day full rent to be paid at the time of Booking.
- The Hall Booking receipt required for Hall allotment.
- A receipt will be issued by the Hall manager after marriage.
- Advance booking required as halls are limited.
- Hall manager can cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
- Hall Rent includes Hall Rent, Water Supply and Power Supply for Non-Ac.
Budget Marriage Hall Charges
|Plastic Decoration + Stage||Rs.8000|
|Band Melam + Purohit||Rs.7000|
|Non-Ac Two Rooms||Rs.1200|
|Two Ac Room||Rs.2400|
Ac Kalyana Mandapam Details
|Decoration (Lights + Cloth + Mats)||Rs.35000 to Rs.90000|
|Artificial Flower Decoration||Rs.30000|
- Marriage Hall Receipt (Issued after marriage)
- Wedding Invitation
- Two Wedding Photos
- Aadhar Cards from Husband, Wife and 3 witnesses
- 10th Class Certificate from Husband and wife required.
- Notary required if the registration date is more than 30 days from the marriage date.
- Please note that there is no registration at Penchalakona Temple.
For Penchalakona Kalyana Mandapam details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Reference Link: details